3D LENTICULAR PRINTING is most often made on UV offset machines. Small runs are also made on UV plotters or on a stable carrier, e.g. cardboard or thick chalk paper, which is then laminated to the lenticular film.
Lenticular printing combines two elements:
- Special lenticular film
- Modified image printed on the bottom of the lens
3D technology is a great method of transforming traditional information materials, e.g. POS, into a distinctive medium, which thus increases marketing message and sales.
Torro has the knowledge, technology and machinery to offer you a wide range of 3D products such as:
- mouse pads
- shelf strips
- stickers - also with a magnet
- Dark and strong colors are not recommended.
- The background should contain as many relatively contrasting details as possible. A uniform-color background can limit the effect.
- We recommend placing the most important elements in the so-called 0 point (a fixed point, to which the remaining front/rear graphics refer). Point 0 guarantees the best sharpness. Objects that are moved forward or hidden behind point 0 lose their sharpness.
- Bright, vivid and warm colors are placed on the front, cold on the back.
- We advise against using small fonts - small text will be unreadable.
- Files prepared on layers.
- Najlepszy efekt flipa to 2 zmieniające się grafiki w zbliżonej tonacji kolorystycznej.
- We do not recommend large color contrasts between the graphics due to the possibility of the so-called "ghost effect". - We advise against placing dark elements on light backgrounds.
- The closer the color and brightness between the images, the better the effect.
- A good solution is one common background.
- Texts from the two changing graphics should not overlap because they may be illegible. We do not recommend small elements or fonts.
- The change between graphics can be up/down (recommended) or right/left.
- The project should have the first and last scene of the image. Intermediate frames are generated by software in the printing house.
- We suggest the same background for both frames and the shape of the changing elements as close to each other as possible
- The images should be as similar as possible to each other, the same as in morphing. The number of frames used to create an animation is from 5 to a maximum of a dozen or so (very rare).
- When animating images that move from left to right, use the effect on a vertical lens. Animation on a vertical lens may consist of no more than 3 frames.
- Files with the extension psd, ai, eps, tiff, jpg
- Bitmap resolution min. 300 dpi. The optimum resolution for halftone graphics and photos - 600 dpi.
- Color scheme: CMYK
- Minimum 5 mm bleeds on each side