One of our specialties is the printing of "waterless coloring books" made with Waterless technology. Torro company is associated in WaterLess Printing Association - an association of producers showing concern for the protection and condition of the environment; we have the right to place its logo on products made with this technology.
The whole production cycle guarantees a child-safe product, starting with certified paints and ending with safe staples used in bookbinding.
We do two kinds of printing:
1. Graphics must be simplified, usually vector.
2. Black can only occur in pure form of 100% K and there can not be
any color under it (overprint off).
3. The colors C, M, Y must be between 5% and 35% per color.
4. Using shadows within graphics is not recommended.
5. Outlines of graphics, characters, etc. are recommended to be prepared
with a fairly thick contour.
6. The method of saving files for printing in accordance with the requirements
of the Technical Specification of the printing house.